Senior Principal Systems Engineer - Huntsville, AL
A Leading Defense Organization is seeking a Senior Principal Systems Engineer to join their high performing Systems Engineering Product Team. The Senior Principal Systems Engineer will lead and support requirements and architecture development activities to define, characterize and develop Missile Defense System capabilities.
If you are a seasoned Systems Engineering expert with a technical expertise in concept development, architectural design, requirement generation & flow down, modeling and simulation seeking a challenging environment within a highly technical and dynamic team - This is the role for you!
- Lead and support the development and enhancement of Missile Defense System Technical documents and system architectures
- Implement system engineering requirements through tools/databases such as DOORs and System Architect.
- Work cross functionally with technical teams including Testing, Validation, Software, etc.
- Manage System Interface Control Documents and associated Specification Change Notices
- 10+ years of various Systems Engineering experience
- Expertise in system architecture development process and architecture products
- Current/Active Secret US Security Clearance
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, mathematics or Physics required, Master's or PhD a plus