Senior Analyst - Indirect Procurement (VMS)
- Level: Analyst
- Location: Greensboro NC
- Working Situation: Hybrid Model
Our client, a large and well-known retail organization is looking to expand their procurement team and hire a Senior Analyst of Indirect Procurement.
The VMS is the first-of-its-kind implementation at the organization and will initially support the contingent workforce associated with the Digital Technology organization globally. The system will eventually be used across all organizations and brands for all contingent workers.
The role requires the understanding of current work processes and requirements, developing work processes to accomplish them with the new VMS system, training users and suppliers, and maintaining ongoing user/supplier requirements. This role interfaces with users of all levels and our supply base and across all functions and brands. It requires strong interpersonal skills, rigor, and follow through.
The Senior Analyst will:
- Implement the Vendor Management System (VMS) for the Digital Technology function to establish a working system
- Work with business leaders to define existing work processes and convert them to the new VMS platform.
- Educate and train 500+ end users and 200+ hiring managers on system functionality and best practices for the company's 14,000 global contingent workforce.
- Work directly with company's collective pool of 100+ staffing agencies, contractors, and payroll partners to ensure adoption and proper use. Troubleshoot supplier issues when applicable.
- Perform other duties as assigned, including support of company's Coupa P2P system, 2,500+ users, 10,000+ suppliers.
- Leverage VMS solution to improve sourcing.
- Track system adoption, use of preferred suppliers and agreements, and implement methods to improve performance.
- Analyze spend information to find opportunities and present solutions for better sourcing.
The Senior Analyst has the following qualifications:
- Minimum BS Degree, preferably in a business, engineering, or related field.
- 3-5 years of related experience preferred
- Direct experience with VMS and MSP market solutions for contingent workforce management is preferable.
- Experience working with or maintaining processes related to P2P systems, ERP systems, VMS etc.
- Unless prohibited by applicable law, this position requires proof of being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 on the first day of employment, absent need for medical or religious accommodation or other exemption as allowed by state or local law. Further information will be provided during the recruitment process.