Sr. Director, Supply Chain Operations required for Leading Company
Our client is a leading manufacturing company and is in need of an experienced Sr. Director, Supply Chain for their facility in the Huntville, AL area. This position is crucial to the success of the site and will impact processes in multiple departments and business units.
Please review the below responsibilities and skill requirements and if it sounds like a competitive next step in your career apply today!
- Advances and execute the supply chain strategy and plan it to assist with the business and functional strategies of the organization
- Leads teams that accurately provide forecasts of short, mid, and long term supply chain capabilities and constraints.
- Meet customer delivery requirements within policies/procedures and compliance with regulatory and export control.
- Manages the activities, performance, development, and capabilities of 7 supply chain managers and their respective reports.
- Meet cross functionally with other departments directors to help enhance supply chain plans & strategies.
- Determine and manage specific continuous improvement activities in an effort to pursue supply chain efficiency
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain
- 10+ years of experience in Supply Chain experience in a manufacturing setting
- Supply Chain certifications such as CSCP and APICS preferred
- Lean training/Kaizen event experience preferred
- Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship