Senior Image Processing Engineer needed by Top Medical Device Company in the industry.
- Senior Level - Leadership Opportunities
- $125-$135K Comp Range
- Greater Santa Barbara Area
- Industry Leading Company ($2.3B + in Revenue - 4,500 Plus Employees)
- Modernized Manufacturing Site
A Senior Image Processing Engineer is needed by one of the top medical device companies in the industry. The right candidate for this position will be responsible for full life cycle image processing software and firmware development for Class I and II medical device.
They will also play a key role in image processing architectural design, management requirements, feasibility analysis, prototyping, design assurance testing, product maintenance, etc.
This is a lucrative role with a top company in the industry meaning it will fill up fast. Please let me know if you or someone in your network would be interested.
The Senior Image Processing Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Prioritize, plan and organize user needs & requirements in support of image processing features
- Architect and deliver image processing solutions
- Work alongside software, firmware, and electrical engineering teams to define interfaces
- Create / Leverage Existing image processing development environments
- Provide analysis and support in meeting system image quality performance metrics
- Responsible to comply with SOPs in compliance with government standards
- Contribute to program management
- 10% travel may be required
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree Required
- 7+ Years of experience working in a similar position
- Experience in digital imaging and signal processing techniques
- Familiar with FDA and ISO guidelines
- Understanding of Software and FPGA design (FPGA based, Open CV, CUDA, Tensor Flow, Caffe, Matlab all required
- Familiarity with endoscopic camera systems