Title: Sr. Facilities Technician
Summary: A leading pharmaceutical company is currently seeking a driven, and motivated Sr. Facilities Technician to join their Plant Operations team in the San Diego Area. You will play a key role in the maintenance and repair of the facilities and manufacturing equipment by providing mechanical expertise. In addition to that, you will be able to make a direct impact on the company by ensuring that the support utilities and manufacturing systems are available as needed.
The Sr. Facilities Technician will have these Key Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot and resolve recurring manufacturing system issues
- Identify and acquire needed parts and materials
- Lead other equipment and facility technicians
- Ensure the validity of modified or new support facilities
- Guarantee the availability of support utilities and production equipment as demanded
The Sr. Facilities Technician should have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of facilities equipment experience; At least 1 year of experience of cGMP practices
- Experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities, or another highly-regulated industry
- Strong experience with production equipment such as mechanical seals, various pumps, HVAC, autoclaves, etc.
- Must be able to lift objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
This company offers a competitive and flexible benefit plan, along with a focus on your well-being, which will allow you to have a healthy work-life balance.
- Generous paid time off, wellness offerings, and more
- Career development opportunities, internal growth