Job Title: Sr. Global Commodity Manager
Company Summary: Tier-1 US Consumer Electronics Company is an industry leading company in security. Since Covid-19 the company has been growing exponentially. With the global pandemic requiring many consumers to stay at home, interest in smart home devices that easily and seamlessly monitor activity outside the home were in higher demand in 2020/2021.
- Support commodity sourcing strategy and execute to best deliver to cost, supply, and innovation targets
- Develop a commodity roadmap aligning business requirements with supplier capabilities
- Participate as a senior member on a cross-functional team (may lead specific projects)
- Meet with stakeholder managers to understand business priorities and translate them into procurement plans.
- Execute risk mitigation, business continuity, cost management, and operation strategies
- Identify opportunities for supply chain optimization and implements as appropriate.
- Track new technology development for assigned products/suppliers; identify suppliers that provide relevant technology for products.
- 13+ years of experience managing commodities within multination companies, including for products covering enterprise solutions or consumer electronics
- In depth knowledge on factory operations and manufacturing process
- Experience leading strategy development in supply chain management and optimization
- Fluent in English and Mandarin and strong presentation and negotiation skills
If you are interested in the role, do not wait to apply and get started on your exciting new journey!