Direct ownership for the supply operations staff as well as the global logistics network. This position requires extensive knowledge on transportation, cold chain distribution, hazardous and regulated products, international shipping protocols, trade and transportation best practices, inventory storage strategies, and continuous improvement methodologies.
- Ensure product safety, integrity and security to cGMP, GDP, and the rest of the distribution network
- Investigate discrepancies to locate cause and reconcile any complaints related to warehousing, transportation, logistics
- Streamline processes related to the transportation of hazardous materials to maintain compliance throughout reviews
- Maintain relationships with customers and advise them on all compliance from development, testing, and implementing of shipping processes
- Full P&L for Supply Chain Operations & Freight budgets
- Maintain laws, regulations and guidelines governing all business partners
- Leader with strong collaborative ideas
- Strong negotiation skills & building of supplier relationships
- Employee may be required to sit, talk, move between spaces, reach and stoop items weighing up to 60 lbs.