A global leader in the entertainment industry is looking to bring on a Sr Procurement Specialist to their rapidly growing team. The Sr Procurement Specialist will be responsible for managing vendor relationships and creating cost-savings initiatives across the brand to make long-lasting impact. The categories they will oversee will include all food and beverage but will expand to other categories as they grow into the role.
Responsibilities of the Sr Procurement Specialist will include:
- Development and maintenance of supplier and vendor relationships
- Leading the strategic sourcing process through contract/pricing/supplier negotiations
- Collaborating cross functionally with Finance, Marketing, and Supply Chain teams to ensure success of cost-savings initiatives
- Analysis of supplier performance, including grading of timeliness and quality of product.
Qualifications of the Sr Procurement Specialist include:
- 5+ years of experience within food and beverage procurement
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Business, or related field
- Outstanding negotiation and communication skills
This firm offers competitive and flexible benefit plans, along with focus on your well-being, which will allow you to have a healthy work-life balance. The procurement team is rapidly growing and the focal point for this company's current transformation--there is extensive growth opportunities in the supply chain and procurement departments.
If you are interested in the Sr Procurement Specialist role, then apply today!