- Senior Supply Chain Manager - Food Production
- Upper Level Management
- Charlotte, NC
A major food & beverage company is looking for a Senior Supply Chain Manager to oversee and lead a team in the areas of material planning, scheduling, and distribution planning and scheduling.
The Senior Supply Chain Manager will lead all supply chain personnel, systems, and processes. They will also provide oversight on the development, direction, implementation and tracking for materials, products and information.
The Senior Supply Chain Manager's responsibilities will include:
- Strategically plan material deliveries and communicate team budget requirements.
- Ensure the efficient use of inventory, supplies, and resources.
- Ensure contractors perform their full contractual obligations by providing contract administration to end users, procurement staff and customers.
- Negotiate and finalize terms, drafts and contract documents.
Candidates should have the following skill set:
- Bachelor's degree in Procurement, Business Administration, or related field.
- Minimum of Five (5) years of experience in Supply Chain leadership.
- Managerial experience dealing with outsourcing and third-party risk.
- Strong problem-solving skills and communications skills.
- Must possess direct and indirect food and beverage category experience.