Title: Senior Supply Chain Manager
Location: Houston, Texas
Company Profile: An agriculture focused automotive manufacturer is looking to bring a Senior Supply Chain Manager on board on a permanent basis to help develop and execute material planning primarily for whole goods and direct materials. This team will drive strategic and tactical supply chain improvements for the firm within S&OP functions across the North America region.
The Senior Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Lead transformation initiatives to drive continuous improvement, agility, and visibility across the supply chain through evaluation of new technologies and industry best practices.
- Develop Supplier Material forecast and execute Supplier S&OP.
- Work collaborative with Finance Department on optimizing the Inventory in-line with the forecast.
- Optimize whole goods inventory to achieve fulfillment goals and turns objectives, while minimizing slow moving / aged material and associated costs.
- Lead supplier collaboration strategies to strengthen procurement, material planning and dispatch visibility.
- Collaborate with product management, sales and marketing on new product introduction and model year changes to ensure material readiness and zero obsolescence.
The Senior Supply Chain Manager should have the following qualifications:
- At least 5 years of experience within Supply Chain operations.
- SAP Familiarity.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Extremely data driven- not only are you empowered to resolve problems by having the most data possible, but you constantly seek to gain skills in the search for truth
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, or a related field.
The Senior Supply Chain Manager will receive the following:
- Competitive Salary with additional financial incentives.
- Benefits package with Retirement Plan available.
- Relocation assistance