Senior Systems Engineer required for Large Space and Defense Manufacturer!
- Mid Level
- Mt Laurel, NJ
One of the Market's largest defense and space organizations is looking for a Senior Systems Engineer to Join their Systems Integration Team!
This engineer will be responsible for providing service and support to the newest Radar and Combat system. This elite team will work with integrating complex technologies and resolving interface issues as they work on delivering radars and control platforms.
The Systems Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Identify and resolve system performance issues
- Work to solve complex integration issues within radar and combat systems
- Verify software modifications
- Collect and analyze data via mission system and test equipment
- Cross-functional collaboration between other SMES
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- Bachelors degree with major in Engineering, or related field
- ~6 years of experience with Naval combat systems
- experience with technical software's and DOD integration
- Has an understanding of Cisco, IBM Blade enter or Linux
- Requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance
If this seems of interest to you, don't hesitate to apply today!