Our client, the world's top manufacturer of guided missiles and leader in radar defense systems is looking for a Sr. Systems Engineer (I & II) to join their rapidly expanding engineering team. This company has received recognition from their global success and is a top 3 US Defense contractor! This organization has recently made several acquisitions which have helped their rapid expansion and they are now looking for leaders to help drive business growth.
The Sr. Systems Engineer will play a crucial role in supporting the Radar Systems Department.
The Sr. Systems Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Support design and execution of integration/verification tests
- Create plans, test scripts, and conduct performance analysis
- Develop integration and verification sheets
- Perform integration and test activities
- Experience with radar hardware and software
- Experience with DOORS or related database
- 5+ years' experience with system integration or testing
- Experience with programming (preferably MATLAB, C/C++, or Python)
- US Citizenship is required