Built over 70 years ago, building a worldwide reputation with 30,000 people over 120 countries. The opportunity to develop personal career growth alongside a creative and diverse team in a company offering a range of training, mentorships and development plans.
- Mange a portfolio of categories and projects whilst managing internal and external stakeholders and negotiating with multinational software vendors and specialised suppliers
- Drive and influence the procurement cycle to optimise project success and value
- Utilise and develop analytic and strategic skills through hands-on management and negotiations.
- Degree in procurement, supply chain, business, finance or equivalent
- Senior experience in a multinational procurement, supply chain or similar sector
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to manage colleagues and stakeholders - fluent in English
- Central headquarters with great transport links
- Flexible working arrangements, free parking and day care available
- The opportunity to take on new challenges and use your knowledge to develop and implement strategic initiatives within a given portfolio