A leading manufacturing company is looking for a new Strategic Buyer for metals in south Germany. This company focuses on developing compressor and vacuums for a wide range of different industries. They recently underwent a merger with a global leader to provide a stronger, broader portfolio of products and services. They supply some of the largest names across the automotive, aerospace and electronic industries as well as many others. They offer the chance to work with a number of house hold names on a daily basis.
Skill and Experience
- Experience in strategic purchasing
- Experience purchasing metal parts and or raw materials
- Experience in dealing with internal and external business partners as well as international suppliers
- Deep understanding of market dynamics and future trends
- Ability to perform well under pressure and meet deadlines
- German and English speaker
- To develop and implement the product group strategy
- Manage and drive productivity action plans
- To contribute to the definition of requirements and carry out tenders, take care of the creation and maintenance of supplier data, ensure internal and external compliance guidelines and identity potential cost savings
- Manage relationships and negotiations with new and existing suppliers
- Target pricing, offer analysis and evaluation, you will be a negotiating partner for suppliers and accompany the purchasing process independently through to the conclusion of the contract.
- Generous Salary Package
- Excellent Career progression opportunities
- Opportunity to work with some of the largest name in the industry.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity then please Apply Now through the job advert.