Strategic Sourcing Specialist
- Location- The Woodlands, Houston
- Working Situation- Hybrid
- Level- Mid
A leading chemicals manufacturing organization is looking for a strategic sourcing specialist to join the team in the Woodlands, TX. You will develop, implement, and maintain assigned sourcing strategies and perform business analysis, evaluate market conditions, negotiate agreements and coordinate corporate service sourcing activities (HR services, legal services, etc.).
- Develop and manage relationships with key suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Support strategic sourcing initiatives including development and execution of clearly defined sourcing events
- Develop negotiation strategies, gain alignment from stakeholders, lead cross-functionally, an implement supplier risk analysis.
- Create and defend sourcing strategies and decisions with sound analytics. Collaborate with key analytical support functions; synthesize results.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering or related discipline
- Experience in strategic sourcing manufacturing environments focusing on corporate services or plant services
- Proven project management experience
- SAP 3.6 or higher experience