We are supporting a leading automotive company who are currently in search of a Strategic Purchaser. The position has newly come about due to a successful business model which they are looking to continue by seeking high potential professionals to join their team.
- This role will be responsible purchasing operations for maintenance, repairs and operations for a new site located in Essen
- Assist business when required in the operational supplier relationship management.
- Working in close cooperation with senior business leaders from respective business units
- Proactively leading group sourcing strategy, working across functions, regions to understand and define business requirements
- Bachelor or master's Degree in industrial engineering
- Minimum 2 years experience in strategic procurement
- Experience working in procurement or as a category manager in the automotive industry
- German and English fluent, French is an asset however not necessary
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits
- Extremely good visibility leading to progression opportunities
- Flexible working hours and attractive remuneration
If you are interested in this opportunity, or any other potential roles that may be available to you, apply below for a confidential discussion or contact Brandon Lancaster at DSJ Global