A leading company in the chemical industry based in Brussels, Belgium are recruiting for an outstanding sourcing specialist to join the team.
The company are an established multinational with many exciting projects to come and new business being won day-to-day.
The successful applicant will have 2+ years strategic procurement experience, with a proven strategic procurement background.
- Definition of strategy and ownership/responsibility for category procurement
- Collaborate with all required disciplines (product management, engineering, operations, supply chain, technology and finance) to provide the most favourable pricing, quality, delivery, and relationship management (vendor) to meet company goals and objectives.
- Ability to think outside the box & to meet ambitious company targets
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in high-pressure situations
- Act as liaison between requisitioners and vendors, receiving and vendors, and Quality Assurance and vendors. Work closely with vendors to ensure accurate and on-time de- livery, managing the details of day-to-day business.
- Lead negotiations
Skills and Experience Required:
▪ Minimum 2 years strategic procurement experience
▪ Willingness & desire to build a career with a leading multinational organisation
▪ Experienced in creation and definition of category strategies
▪ Knowledge working within mature procurement functions in leading multinationals
▪ Must be a TAKE CHARGE person with a positive, proactive attitude with the ability to perform with minimal supervision
▪ Knowledge of French and/or Dutch desirable
▪ Procurement experience in the chemical industry an advantage
What this Job Offer you:
- Significant responsibility with industry-leading firm
- Attractive progression opportunities
- World-class facilities
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, or any other potential roles that may be available to you, apply below for a confidential discussion, or contact me directly on: +44 203 7588 837