A leading global electronics company based in Switzerland are looking for a Strategic Purchaser for Electronics, this group has representatives in 60 countries, working together with over 200 distributors. The company dedicated to ensuring a clean and safe supply of power and is a great opportunity for anyone looking for a new challenge.
As a Strategic Purchaser the responsibilities will be:
- Designing and implementing procurement strategies.
- Developing procurement solutions in a complex international environment.
- Prepare decision papers and present procurement strategies and awards in management committees.
- Control of contract management, negotiations of contractual disruptions with suppliers.
- Participating in an international group initiatives within the company's purchasing
Skills and Experience Required
- Completed Technical College or University degree or similar
- Professional experience in a purchasing organization or comparable position.
- Fluent in German and English
- Ability to build and manage a team effectively
- Good communicator with analytical and project management skills
This organisation offers competitive compensation plans, that are up to date with current market trends and allow a healthy work-life balance.
We are looking for someone who is driven by results and has a proven record in delivery. This individual must be very action-driven who are not only able to drive the team but also be able to manage the stakeholders globally.
You must be a keen learner and show a good drive for positive results. This role would suit someone with experience working in a matrix organization and cross functions.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, or any other potential roles that may be available to you, apply below for a confidential discussion, or contact me directly on: +44 20 3879 0778