Strategic Buyer - IT & Digital
If you are a talented negotiator and enthusiastic about strategic approaches and therefore want to help shape the future of e-commerce, then this could be for you. This company is looking for reinforcements for the Procurement nonproduction material area ASAP!
What You Can Expect :
- Planning and implementation of complex, strategic procurement projects in cooperation with the specialist departments within the HUGO BOSS Group for all requirements in the areas of e-commerce, CRM, digital software solutions and digital marketing
- Conception and implementation of tenders as well as preparation of offer comparisons
- Independent conduct of contract negotiations and conclusion of contracts
- Development and implementation of purchasing strategies within the respective product groups
- Maintenance of existing and establishment of new supplier relationships (national / international) as well as development of cost optimization potential
- Participation in projects, especially for the further development of strategic purchasing
- Opportunity to develop and deploy more sustainable and innovative solutions for everything to do with purchasing
What they are looking for:
- An economics degree or a comparable training completed with good results, ideally with a focus on purchasing / procurement
- At least 4 years of professional experience in strategic purchasing
- Good English and very good knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel, Powerpoint) as well as a confident handling of SAP
- A goal- and team-oriented way of working as well as a high level of analytical thinking
- Strong communication skills as well as negotiating skills and persuasiveness in dealing with suppliers
We offer you:
- Flexible home office environment with 2 days of mobile work.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is not a fashion trend for us, but essential - we are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection and human rights.
- Is innovation driving you? U.S. as well! We have digitised almost all work flows, our logistics centres are almost fully automated.
- Exclusive access to Fashion & Art: Benefit from employee discounts, Family & Friends Days and free entry to over 15 art museums worldwide.
- Anyone who achieves a lot needs a healthy balance: Train for free in their own gym, with beach volleyball or in the yoga course on the roof terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste: this also applies to food. See for yourself. Welcome to our own Restaurant & Cafe Times!