Title: Strategic Sourcing Manager, New Products
Summary: This organization is a fast-growing Fortune 300 Manufacturing company with more than 50,000 employees and has generated more than $10B+ in revenue last year. This organization focuses on many different industries, specifically in Display Technologies, Optical Communications, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical Technologies, Environmental Technologies & Speciality Materials. This position will be based in the Greater Boston area.
The Strategic Sourcing Manager, New Products will be responsible for:
- Develops and/or assists with Strategic Sourcing plans and objectives (short & long term) based on forecasts of future demand and taking into account economic and currency trends and conditions that affect GSM, the business, and the global commodity sourced.
- Conducts negotiations with potential and/or current major suppliers to obtain maximum value.
- Leads the development and communication of global supply intelligence for assigned commodities.
- Owns the Supplier Relationship Management process for the assigned commodities.
The Strategic Sourcing Manager, New Products should have the following qualifications:
- Experience in manufacturing - operations, planning, engineering, supply management, or procurement
- Experience as a plant or corporate buyer
- Management experience
- Experience as an individual sourcing contributor
- Technical aptitude/capability
- 8+ years of experience in supply chain
If you are interested in the Strategic Sourcing Manager, New Products role, then please don't wait to apply.