Job Title: Structural Design Engineer
Location: Greater West Palm Beach Area
Summary: A leading manufacturer of aviation air crafts with over 70 years of experience is seeking a Structural Design Engineer to support the design of new and existing aviation products. This individual is responsible for collaborating cross functionally to prepare standardized drawings and specifications within FAA guidelines to support multiple aspects of their manufacturing operations. They will be expected to have strong engineering design background within the aerospace industry.
The Structural Design Engineer will be responsible for:
- Modeling conceptual layouts and proposed design changes.
- Modification of existing drawings to correct errors and implement new designs.
- Creation of new designs.
- Collaborate cross functionally with internal teams for design specifications.
- Support manufacturing and experimental teams for testing and product improvement.
The Ideal Candidate has:
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering or technology (Mechanical or Aerospace preferred)
- 3+ years of design experience within the aerospace industry.
- Working knowledge of aircraft air frame design, manufacturing, and assembly.
- Strong communication skills for cross functional work.