Title: Manufacturing Supervisor
Location: Greater Boston
Summary: A Global Biotechnology Research company is currently seeking a driven, and motivated Manufacturing Supervisor to join their team in the Greater Boston Area. You will play a key role in improving products and processes, leading daily production KPI's, and helping troubleshoot any process malfunctions. In addition to that, you will be able to make a direct impact on the company by overseeing and supporting other team members throughout the shift.
The Manufacturing Supervisor will have these Key Responsibilities:
- Oversee and support all team members on the Media Prep team in accordance with cGMP standards; maintain access and visibility throughout the shift
- Execute the training and development of employees; responsible for 3-4 Direct Reports
- Drive plans, activities, and actions to support Media Preparation; review and perform documentation
- Coordinate with Quality, Maintenance, and Management teams and discuss performance feedback and future development
The Manufacturing Supervisor will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Operational Discipline; 3+ years of cGMP Manufacturing experience required
- 2+ years in a Leadership role within Manufacturing; Ability to lead a team
- Knowledge of CFR and cGMP requirements; Experience holding a team accountable for hitting KPIs and adhering to company procedures and policies
This company offers a competitive and flexible benefit plan, along with a focus on your well-being, which will allow you to have a healthy work-life balance.
- Annual bonus
- Generous paid time off, wellness offerings, and more
- Career development opportunities, internal growth