- Director of Vendor Diversity
- Upper-Level Management
- Charlotte, NC
A major Food & Beverage company is looking for a Director of Vendor Diversity to oversee and lead a team in corporate diversity for vendors and suppliers. The Director of Vendor Diversity will lead a team with oversight on the development, business development, implementation and negotiations for Suppliers and Vendors.
The Vendor Diversity Director's responsibilities include:
- Strategically lead and plan category teams and suppliers that will drive strategy and projects in full completion.
- Develop and implement strategies on collaborations with food innovation teams, safety and quality assurance, marketing, and commodity risk management.
- Ensure supplier relationships while evaluating performance and engagement plans.
- Prepare and present presentations for key stakeholders and board meetings.
Candidates should have the following skill set:
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration, or related field.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of experience in corporate diversity and inclusion for suppliers.
- Experience with Direct Procurement relative to Food & Beverage.
- Preferred experience in food/packaging manufacturing or restaurant/co-op industry.
- Must have strong analytics, planning, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Must collaborate with and build upon cross-functional stakeholder relationships within the business.