Senior Supplier Quality Engineer needed for Cutting-Edge Automotive Company
- Supplier Quality Engineer | Automotive
- $110,000-$140,000 + excellent bonus + benefits
- San Francisco, CA
An exciting, rapidly-growing Electric Vehicle start-up company is looking to add a Senior Supplier Quality Engineer to their team of passionate, talented individuals in their brand new manufacturing facility!
Offering a high growth trajectory and collaborative environment, the Senior Supplier Quality Engineer will have the opportunity to make a direct and lasting impact on this company - and industry! You will be responsible for guiding design development, work with suppliers to create innovative manufacturing methods and strategies, and develop/manage APQP processes from initial design stage through to production. Join some of the most accomplished minds in creating a more sustainable future!
The Senior Manufacturing Process Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Work with suppliers on design of technical elements and manufacturing techniques
- Work cross functionally with Engineering, Manufacturing, and suppliers to develop ways to deliver challenging, innovative designs while maintaining superb quality
- Develop quality plans, design test methods, and identify potential failure modes
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- BS in Engineering, Master's preferred
- Background in high-volume manufacturing setting
- Experience with vehicle interior; e.g. seating, door panels, consoles, etc.
- Cooperative team player with strong interpersonal skills and adaptability