- Control assigned SQE team's daily operation to deliver business/functional requirements and expectations
- Manage the quality process standardization and implementation, as well as new process development.
- Lead and support the team to continually improve product quality and supplier quality performance.
- Develop quality team organizational strength and develop key talents.
- Drive quality team's engagement, compliance, utilization of quality tools and processes
- Train and drive suppliers to improve quality management system and product quality/warranty.
- APQP/PPAP, FMEAs, Control Plans, corrective action reporting, 5W and 8D methodology required.
- Experience with automotive industry quality systems is much preferred.
- Experience working with IATF16949 and/or ISO9001 quality management systems is required.
- Working experience in multinational company is highly preferred.