A global market leader in providing lithium batteries for the automotive industry is looking for a supply chain analyst to work at their operations in Erfurt.
This company is one of the best and biggest in the world at producing lithium batteries, after becoming a market leader across Asia, they have now entered the European market and are expanding rapidly across the region.
My client is looking for someone who can adapt to a fast paced environment and has the ambition to progress through the ranks internally. This is a brand new position that was implemented as part of a new strategy for expansion and therefore requires someone with the expertise and character to hit the ground running.
* Understand Customer Requirements and Logistics Rules for Operation Risk Evaluation into the Supply Chain
* Is responsible that the customer manual is updated in a timely manner and all customer requirements and specials are documented
* Is the interface to the customer for the responsible projects and parts
* Verifies and manages material availability for customer releases/call-offs according to stock policy and avoid material shortages
* Tracks and monitors the whole Supply Chain between CN production - external 3rd party warehouse or central Logistics Hub
* Implements new customer projects in the 3rd party warehouse or central logistics Hub and takes responsibility over project live-time and visit this locations frequently
* Monitors the daily operations of the 3rd party warehouse or the Central Logistics Hub for the responsible customer project
* Coordinates and monitors container loop between customer and 3rd party warehouse or central Logistics Hub
* Educational degree: University degree with Master or Bachelor
* 2-3 years professional experience, in the Automotive sector preferred
* Overview SCM, Transport, Customs and operational Shopfloor processes
* Knowledge of SC Planning processes, planning tools, VSM, material flow and Layout planning, line feeding, SC Planning standards and templates
* Overview of ADR law
* Experience in Stock Management, warehouse management
* SAP know-how, analysis and optimization tools; overview capacity planning tool,
* Language skills: Fluent English is a must
* Permanent employment contract with diverse future prospects in a growing company
* International working environment in which teamwork is emphasized (company events, teambuilding events, etc.)
* We enable you to engage in lifelong learning and individual personnel development
* We pay capital-forming benefits after you have passed your probationary period