A global market leader in Industrial Automation is currently seeking a Supply chain Coordinator. This position will be responsible for planning and coordinating the supply for their projects. They will work closely with project planners to make supply plans for specific projects and help coordinate all functions within the supply chain function to execute that plan.
- The center of contact for the project team working with.
- Monitor and report progress of supply orders, for each project.
- Identify and communicate all delays with a possible corrective action to the project team in a fast and consistent manner.
- Monitor and manage USA equipment budget for each project.
- Produce project supply plans once a project is sold.
- Coordinate and plan all bulk material supply, with continuous monitoring through the bulk balance reporting.
- BS, BA or Certified Purchase Manager (CPM) degree
- 3-5 years of experience in Purchasing or Supply Chain fields
- Experience w/ ERP systems (JD Edwards Enterprise One preferred)
- Purchasing, Material Planning (MRP), and Demand Planning (Forecasting)
- Negotiation and Procurement skills
- Strong communication and organizational skills