Supply Chain Director
A leading consumer goods company are in the process of building a brand-new supply chain function across Europe. The business have recently seen a wave of growth and they are in the process of developing this function.
This role will be based in Germany, Frankfurt and will be responsible for building the supply chain function from scratch (including all systems, processes and tools). The role will report directly into VP of Supply Chain.
- Reporting to the CSCO
- Leading the Supply Chain function in Europe.
- Managing a team of 11+ (direct) 100+ (indirect)
- Recruiting and on-boarding more professionals to develop the whole supply chain function.
- Implementation of processes and systems to guide the supply chain projects effectively.
Skills and Experience Required
- 7+ years' experience in a Supply Chain function
- FMCG/Consumer Goods background
- Management experience
- Change management experience
- SAP APO exposure
- Great Leader
We are looking for someone with strong strategic capabilities who can manage stakeholders and implement change. You will have fantastic communication skills, a natural team player in a high performing environment.
How to apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, or any other potential roles that may be available to you, apply below for a confidential discussion