Supply Chain Director - Chemicals
- Upper Level Management
- Director of Supply Chain
- Atlanta, GA
A Global Chemical company is looking for a Director of Supply Chain to oversee and lead an expanding team while undergoing a digital transformation of the business.
The Supply Chain Director will lead all supply chain personnel, systems, and processes for leather treatment, water treatment and pulp and paper products. They will also provide oversight on the development, direction, implementation and tracking for materials, products and information.
The Supply Chain Director's responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing strategic and/or tactical purchasing, inventory control, warehousing, receiving, and planning requirements.
- Develop and implement an efficient Supply Chain strategy that will limit costs while improving accuracy, safety, and customer satisfaction.
- Lead any new implementation of improved supply chain processes while assessing equipment needs for material handling and staffing needs for materials.
- Design and implement 3PL warehousing strategies for production of finished products and materials.
- Assess key performance metrics while providing leadership efforts to motivate and inspire others to ensure effective performances.
Candidates should have the following skill set:
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Operations Management, Business Administration, or Finance.
- Minimum of Ten (10) years of experience in Supply Chain leadership.
- Managerial experience in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Regional and Global strategic experience.
- Strong problem-solving skills and communications skills.