DSJ is currently partnered with a household name in the consumer goods industry that is recognized as a leader for premium quality products, having won many brand trustworthiness awards. With an already-impressive product portfolio, this organization is continuing to grow, establishing itself in new markets and placing an ever-growing importance on the value of a high-performing, robust global supply-chain. As part of this, they are currently searching for a new Supply Chain Excellence Manager to join their business in Zurich.
Responsibilities of the role
- Development and implementation of global guidelines and processes in the supply chain (plan, source, deliver, return and enable) and their continuous improvement
- Coordination and implementation of projects within the department (ERP processes, logistics projects, KPI definitions, etc.)
- Cooperation and coaching of supply chain stakeholders across the whole business
- Support in the creation of training documents and strategy development
- Proven experience in defining and implementing supply chain / ERP processes
- Strong project management competencies
- Solution-oriented mindset with good analytical skills
- Proactive way of working, with the ability to perform autonomously
- Work for a household consumer goods name, recognized for quality
- Responsibility for global supply chain processes, impacting all areas of the organization
- Family-owned business culture, recognized for employee satisfaction and opportunities
- Great opportunities for employee training and career development
If you are interested in discussing this role further, do apply through this page, or reach out to Chris Williams directly.