Title: Supply Chain Improvement Lead
Summary: A rapidly growing Global Life Sciences company that has tripled in size in the last 5 years with great benefits is looking for a Supply Chain Improvement Lead. This company has moved to the forefront of life science research. We are looking for someone with a manufacturing background who is looking to be accountable for the management of all functional improvement activities within the Global Supply Chain Team.
The Supply Chain Improvement Lead role will be responsible for:
- Establish and own a basket of improvement opportunities for the supply chain team.
- Program and manage the prioritization, launch and delivery of improvement project/ initiatives from the hopper, ensuring clear articulation of status, resourcing needs, and risks.
- Own and deliver certain key improvement projects and initiatives on behalf of the function.
- You must build and sustaining a network of cross-functional stakeholders, particularly in Sales/ Commercial, Product Management, Manufacturing, Logistics and Procurement, to ensure continued alignment of objectives and direction within the scope of the role.
The Supply Chain Improvement Lead should have the following qualifications:
- Someone who is a hard-working, enthusiastic with multiple years of professional experience in manufacturing and continuous improvement.
- Experience in a complicated work environment, while having a background in operations, supply chain and manufacturing.
- Experience working with ERP environment would be good
- Lean and/or Six Sigma training/ accreditation would be advantageous
- A relevant degree with a willingness to continue professional development