Supply Chain Manager (FTC) needed for Large Pharmaceutical Firm
Based around Frankfurt, a large cutting-edge organisation are searching for a Supply Chain Inventory Manager to help them deliver critical services. In this role, you will occupy a central role in the delivery of these services to the company and it's clientele. Operating in a rapidly evolving, challenging yet satisfying environment, you will play a pivotal part in efforts against the pandemic. The company invests heavily in its people and their work-life balance, making this an opportunity that not only offers a chance to contribute to the effort against COVID but also supports your own personal well being and development.
Your Main Responsibilities are:
- Planning and adapting for future production needs.
- Overseeing the ordering process, with a focus on On Time In Full (OTIF) deliveries.
- Management of data and quality compliance alongside other departments including Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Research & Development and more.
- Adapting to bottlenecks in the supply chain: Identification, Escalation and Resolution.
- Negotiating supply arrangements with industry contractors.
What you will bring to the position:
- A degree in International Business, Supply Chain Management, Engineering or related field.
- Several years experience in Supply Chain Management or Planning, with a preference towards experience in Pharma, FMCG and Cold Chains.
- Good writing and verbal competency in German and English.
- Strong IT and MRP experience.
- Adaptability in a KPI-driven environment, the ability to reliably hit targets.
Benefits of the position include:
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
- Company Pension Scheme
And many more.
Ready to lend your skillset to the effort against COVID-19? If so, your next step is to apply through the below link. When providing your CV/Resume, please upload as a Microsoft Word document, in English.