A leader in the high-end beverage manufacturing space is looking to bring on an innovative, responsible Supply Chain Manager to their team. As the Supply Chain Manager, you will be reporting to the Director of Supply Chain, responsible for facilitating and participating in materials planning and procurement, inventory planning, transportation, distribution and warehousing, operations planning, (S&OP) forecasting and demand planning processes to ensure supply and service levels meet customer expectations while managing cost effectively.
Responsibilities of the Supply Chain Manager Include:
- Lead inventory, demand, and supply strategy development and execution.
- Product oversight in third party warehouses, contract manufacturers or co-packers.
- Key player in the S&OP forecast and demand planning processes with other leaders via a cross-functional team including marketing, finance, sales, operations and senior leadership. Partner with Operations as the master scheduler, ensure streamlined operations and best cost scheduling across plants.
- Lead strategic procurement strategy by identifying key vendor partners and developing robust scorecard metrics, cost savings initiatives and collaborative communication tools.
- Drive improvement of current processes include cost, quality, safety and services metrics improvement. Participate in supply chain ERP/technology strategy, design and implementation.
- Management of the team assigned to support scheduling and procurement execution across all facilities. Responsible for training, development and setting performance expectations of team members.
Qualifications for this role:
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain, business or related field.
- 3+ years of managerial experience including defining roles, hiring, employee development and day to day management of various supply chain functions a related production environment.
- 5+ years hands-on experience in a food industry or related manufacturing facility.
- Experience in managing information within and ERP system. ERP implementation experience is preferred.
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Minimal Travel
- Opportunity to build and lead a team with a growing organization
If interested, do not hesitate to apply and/or contact Jennifer Biesiadecki!