Supply Chain Manager - Specialty Chemicals
A Fortune 500 company in the Chemicals Industry is hiring an experienced Supply Chain Manager with strong experience in specialty chemicals.
- The Supply Chain Manager will be the business point of contact for Supply Chain for assigned business units.
- Will work with other teams in planning, developing, and executing Supply Chain Strategies.
- Responsible for regional Supply Chain Metrics such as distribution cost, inventory targets, etc.
- Ensure the regional supply chain is capable and efficient to deliver on business segment offerings for the region.
- Bachelor's degree is required, Masters and additional certifications are highly desired.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Supply Chain or Forecasting.
- Must have strong analytical and statistical skills.
- Experience with specialty chemicals.