A global market leader in the building materials industry is looking for a Supply Chain Manager for their head operations in Duisburg to manage raw materials. This company is consistently growing and always looking for ways to increase efficiency and revenue generated from raw materials.
The ideal candidate will be a passionate and ambitious individual who is prepared to work for a company which is fast paced in their approach and successful in their output.
- Ensure the supply of raw materials such as sand, cement, lime and so on is delivered to plants on time and managed efficiently in relation to company demands.
- Coordination of the plants, supply chain management, logistics and purchasing, as well as coordinating with suppliers.
- Be the interface between the supply chain and procurement.
- Fulfil customer demands through the most efficient use of resources.
- Match demand with minimal inventory and optimise inventory management.
- Maintain knowledge & use of the latest supply chain & logistic tools and processes.
- At least 5 years experience in SC in a manufacturing setting; building materials, construction and all relevant industries.
- Degree in supply chain management or in another business related degree.
- Strong negotiation skills, good analytical mindset and stress resilient.
- Fluency in German.