Supply Chain Manger
Florence, South Carolina
A leading heavy manufacturing organization is currently seeking the ideal candidate to fill a Supply Chain Manager role in Florence, South Carolina. The organization is currently expanding, and this position comes with the opportunity to join and make an impact on a rapidly growing supply chain division.
- Responsible for researching, developing, and managing/negotiating supplier relationships
- Ensuring high quality of material, equipment, and services are available and aligned with requirements
- Work cross-functionally throughout the organization as well as with suppliers
- Material planning and scheduling
- Bachelor's degree is required, MBA is a plus
- 6-12 years' experience in the Supply Chain or Procurement space
- Manufacturing backgrounds are preferred
- Strong strategic & tactical experience
- Experience in project management
- Mandarin as a second language is a plus, but not required
If you, or anyone you may know, are interested in this position please do not hesitate to reach out to me with a copy of your resume.