A leading Medical Equipment Manufacturing organization is looking to add a Supply Chain Manager to their growing team who will be responsible for managing E2E Supply Chain and Procurement processes! This is a strategic and pivotal position, allowing you to work cross-functionally and aid in the success and growth plans of the company.
This role will be ON-SITE in Melbourne, Florida.
Key Responsibilities for the Supply Chain Manager:
- Oversee planning and procurement processes
- Negotiate key contracts with both Domestic and International Suppliers
- Develop/Drive KPIs to create a transparent and competitively advantaged supply chain
- Engage in cross-functional projects, providing exceptional Project Management insight
- Actively seek supply chain optimization opportunities & cost savings
- Lead plans to drive continuous improvement
Qualifications for the Supply Chain Manager
- Bachelor's in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, or similar field required, MBA preferred
- 5+ years' experience in Supply Chain
- Medical Manufacturing Industry Experience Required
- Excellent ERP, SAP, Microsoft Office experience required
- Ability to work Cross-Functionally
- Strong background and knowledge of supply chain processes