Director Supply Chain Operations
One of the nation's leading electronics companies is looking for a Director of Supply Chain Operations to lead their transformative team.
The Director of Supply Chain Operations will oversee all critical functions of the supply chain including inventory management, purchasing, warehousing, quality, and customer service. They will develop all global operations strategies for and create high quality, low cost product service and manufacturing facilities and a consistent global supply chain. The candidate will report directly into the CSCO and will play a critical role in developing process improvements, assessing root cause, and increasing efficiencies and productivity.
- Oversee the warehousing, purchasing, customer service, supply chain planning and inventory departments to ensure efficiency and environmental best practices
- Establish and report on metrics to manage KPIs and product development
- Spearhead the implementation of a new ERP system
- Manager of 8 direct reports and 120+ indirect reports
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain or Business-related field
- 10+ years of Supply Chain management experience in the manufacturing industry
- Proven ability to recruit, develop and mentor top talent
- Experience in implementing ERP and MRP systems with the ability to develop and track operational activities
- Demonstrated experience with Lean manufacturing and Six Sigma