DSJ Global is working with an industry leading packaging company that is looking to add a Supply Chain Program Manager to the team. The role will focus on the implementation of redesigned processes, organizations, and systems for the Supply Chain Planning and Logistics Control Tower. This role will help lead all key initiatives under the project.
* Daily program management throughout the program life cycle.
* Define and manage the program governance (controls)
* Plan the overall program and monitor the progress
* Manage the program's budget
* Manage the risks and issues of the program and work with the teams to take corrective measurements
* Control all project interdependencies
* Maximize utilization of project resources across all workstreams, assisting with the selection and appointment of new program team members
* Monitor all projects to ensure all milestones are met
* A Bachelor's degree is a relevant field is required
* Program/ Project management experience in a multi-site environment
* Demonstrated ability in driving Global large-scale transformation projects running over multiple years across operations and IT with multiple stakeholder groups at various levels within the organization
* Managed large teams across multiple geographies with large budgets
* Relevant depth in delivery and implementation experience
* Project Management Certification or equivalent demonstrated experience
Organizational change management experience