A global leader in packaging is looking to hire a Supply Chain Supervisor onto their team in New London, WI. This company specializes in everything from plastics to pharmaceuticals and biotech. This company is looking to hire someone with extensive knowledge of the SAP and ERP systems and utilize their interpersonal skills to communicate with the team to ensure on time delivery of all materials required for manufacturing. You will need extensive knowledge of SAP functions and the ability to troubleshoot and teach colleagues the requirements for successful demand planning within this role.
- Utilize SAP and ERP systems
- Experience with managing a team or leadership role
- Implements improvement processes for demand planning, material planning, and supply chain analyst
- Ability and experience with training colleagues for planning dependencies and how SAP produces the overall forecast based on these inputs
- Management experience
- SAP and ERP
- Power BI
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in MS Office
- Competitive PTO package
- 12 company holidays
- Competitive healthcare package
- 401K Match
With this multi-billion dollar company there is always an opportunity for career advancement as well as stability. If you want to be a part of this company's continuous growth, please do not hesitate to apply!