Senior Supply Chain Planner
Company Summary: A global consumer goods company which is experiencing a massive period of growth is currently seeking a motivated Senior Supply Planner to join their team in Eindhoven. With 2020 sales of EUR 7 billion, nearly 40,000 employees and a presence in over 70 countries. You will play a key role in communication with suppliers, managing inventory levels and ensuring on time delivery while meeting goals. If you find yourself wanting to be part of an exciting fast-paced collaborative work environment reach out to learn more.
The Senior Supply Planner will be responsible for:
- improve the S&OP planning process and manage the forecast accuracy improvement plans
- Identify key issues and implement improvements
- Create and support new processes with outside vendors
- Be main point of contact within the supply chain team to resolve daily service/delivery issues
- Establish finished goods strategy and inventory targets
The Senior Supply Planner should have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of demand or supply planning experience.
- Experience in forecasting and replenishment systems
- Knowledge of SAP
- Preferably experience in a make to stock environment
- BA degree in the Supply Chain field, Finance or Business or relative industry experience
- English speaking (Fluent)
If you are interested in this role, please don't hesitate to apply.