Senior Automation Engineer needed by Top Pharmaceutical Company
- Senior Level
- $110-$120K Comp
- Greater Chicago Area
- Industry Leading Company
- Modernized Manufacturing Site
A Senior Automation Engineer is needed by one of the top pharmaceutical companies in the industry. The Senior Automation Engineer will be responsible for providing day to day automation engineering support for fill and pack manufacturing systems. They will also play a key role in creating / modifying system specification and SOPs.
The right candidate for this position should have a solid understanding of computer programming and troubleshooting techniques. It's important to have hands-on experience with automation platforms (Allen-Bradley, Intellution/iFix, Historian) and Packaging Vision Systems (Systech, Cognex, SICK).
This is an urgent hire for a lucrative position so it will be filled fast. Please let me know if you or someone in your network would be interested.
The Senior Automation Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide frontline engineering support for operational issues with filling equipment SCADA and data historian
- Develop and initiate cost saving projects that provide optimal performance for existing automated control systems
- Use GDP on validation protocols, test case studies, and change control docs
- Lead implementation and control of documentation used to describe sterilization, filling and packaging systems
- Organize and present technical project management overviews
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- Bachelor's in Engineering related field
- 7+ years of directly related work experience
- Knowledge of various programs such as Visual Basic, RSLogix, Intellution, iFIX, OSI PI, data visualization system, etc.