Team Lead - Operational Procurement
A leading packaging company is now looking for a Team Leader for Procurement for their site near Frankfurt, Germany. The company had a Global presence; working across 34 countries with 30,000 employees worldwide and as a packaging company their main aim is to manufacture 100 per cent reusable or recyclable packaging by 2025.
You would be responsible for all the procurement for the site and would be responsible of leading a team of 7. This gives you the opportunity to work autonomously leading and growing a small team.
- Management of the purchasing team with 7 employees
- Independent execution of purchasing processes
- Initiate and define new processes
- Carrying out consumption postings
- Specification of new suppliers and products
- Responsibility for internal reporting including monthly closing
- Strategic further development of purchasing and further development of employees
- Execution of the entire operative purchasing in the event of staff shortages in the department
Skills and Experience Required
- Completed commercial vocational training or business studies, further training
as a specialist in purchasing and logistics is an advantage
- Relevant shopping experience and extensive knowledge of materials management
- Technical affinity / understanding of technical drawings
- Strong leadership skills
- Teamwork, negotiation skills, assertiveness, resilience
- User knowledge in SAP / R3 in the area of materials management
- Business fluent in German and English
We are looking for someone who is driven by results and has a proven record in delivery. This individual must be very action-driven who are not only able to drive the team but also be able to manage the stakeholders globally.
You must be a keen learner and show a good drive for positive results. This role would suit someone with experience working in a matrix organisation and cross functions.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, or any other potential roles that may be available to you, apply below for a confidential discussion, or contact me directly on: +44 203 6678 358