DSJ Global have partnered exclusively with one of the largest consumer goods, with a speciality in retail. This dynamic team is expanding their planning team, and hiring for a new team lead for their S&OP and planning team.
The supply department is looking for a Sales & Operations Planning lead. As S&OP lead you will manage the sales and operational planning processes with its stakeholders. The objective is to balance the customer demand, supply of finished products while optimising the inventories in a cost-effective manner. You will further optimise the process to a financially driven decision process. Next to this you will be responsible for coaching the team members, monthly reporting and giving meaningful input for supply chain improvements.
- Leading the monthly S&OP process and preparing plans with a 12 month rolling forecast.
- Collecting, assessing and evaluating the input received from other departments.
- Making gap-analyses of the achieved performance in comparison with budget, and setting priorities or taking corrective measures.
- Preparation of quantitative scenarios (volumes and financial value) to optimise the result of the brand.
- Recognise and evaluate bottlenecks in supply chain related (work) processes and ensure implementation of improvements.
- Participate in various projects within supply chain.
- Leading and motivating the S&OP team.
- Master degree within Logistics and Operations or Business Administration.
- 3 - 10 years of relevant S&OP experience (e.g. FMCG, Fashion).
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and BI tooling (Qlikview preferred)
- Proven knowledge of financial scenarios with analytical and numerical skills.
- A process driven team player with persuasiveness.
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English.