Group Leader Production Planning - Leipzig
A leader in the agriculture machinery industry is currently expanding and because of this they are looking for a new group leader for production planning. The role will be based outside of Leipzig and will see the right candidate steering the full production and reporting to head of logistics. Due to the scope for growth of the company this opportunity is perfect for someone looking to further their career alongside an exciting expansion.
- Ensuring the production and assembly areas are supplied on time
- Overseeing and ensuring the working group is running efficiently
- Ensuring effective organisational processes
- Overseeing all personnel matters, such as development and operations
- Implementing and improving on standards within working group
- Responsible for implementing occupational health and safety measures for group
- Creating and following inventory targets
- Coordination of delivery and storage strategies with logistics
- Coordinating assembly, production planning, logistics planning, purchasing, quality and material availability.
- Coordinating with suppliers
- Overseeing responsibility across the group of plants
- Strategic further development of supplier relationships
- Monitoring and optimising logistic processes within production area
- Supporting the introduction of company production system
- 4+ years of production planning experience within relevant company
- Bachelors in relevant field, Masters preferred
- English fluent, German preferred
- Good knowledge of SAP PP
- Right to work in Germany
If this seems like the right next move in your career please apply today!