Job Title: Test Engineer
Job Location: Greater Phoenix Area
Industry: Aerospace Manufacturer - Power Electronics
Come join a leader in Aerospace who is looking to build out their Test Engineering team! If you are a motivated self-starter with an entrepreneurial attitude and a strong Electrical Engineering background, don't hesitate to apply.
- Collaborates with design engineering on development and maintenance of Test Plans, Test Procedures, Test Reports, Acceptance Test Procedures, and ESS Procedures.
- Assists Production to resolve testing or ESS problems that may arise.
- Assist production and maintenance with troubleshooting and repair of production test equipment.
- Coordinate with quality on the calibration of equipment used in test stands or testing systems.
- Analyzes and evaluates production requirements for new or modified test equipment methods, processes, and procedures.
- Participates in design of electronic or mechanical prototypes of test equipment, orders parts and equipment as required, and completes documentation regarding applications, repair, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or a related field.
- 4 to 7 years' experience in Test environment.
- Strong computer and data analysis skills.
- Experience with LabVIEW programming preferred.
- Experience coordinating with third party vendors on the design and fabrication of custom test systems.
- Familiarity with testing electronic assemblies.