Transportation Supervisor - Competitive Pay and Comprehensive Benefits
Company Summary: A global multi-billion, fortune 60 food distribution and manufacturing company is currently seeking a driven, and motivated individual to manage and direct the work of up to 25 drivers, helpers and clerical associates. You will play a key role in the organization's product maintenance and development. Are you seeking career opportunities in this rapidly growing industry? If yes, please reach out to learn more.
The Transportation Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Supervises the daily work and safety of Transportation Associates and drivers
- Supervise driver safety and route coordination
- Assurance/Management of regulatory food and safety compliance over all operations
- Maintains positive associate relations through regular department or pre-shift meetings; keeps open communication channels with associates by answering questions and explaining policies and procedure
- Communicates with Warehouse and Customer Service teams to collaboratively resolve any customer or delivery opportunities or issues
The Transportation Supervisor should have the following qualifications:
- High school diploma/GED
- Background in DOT rules and regulations
- 2+ years of experience training/leading in the transportation industry
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present them in a technical environment.
- Ability to influence across the company and to interact with persons at all levels and to work independently and collaboratively to set and accomplish Company goals
- Company offers comprehensive and competitive health benefits
- 401K Match Program and many corporate partner discounts
- Strong potential for company growth and merit-based raises/bonuses
- If you are interested in the Transportation Supervisor position then please don't wait to apply.