Utilities Manager Job for Global Pharmaceutical Company
- Utilities Engineer | Manager Level
- Greater Philadelphia Area
This global Pharmaceutical firm needs an experienced Utilities Manager to manage and lead a team responsible for maintenance, quality, and safety in a GMP environment. This company competes on the highest levels in their market and has kept a strong brand reputation throughout their existence. There is uncapped room for growth in this space.
The Utilities Manager will be expected to use their background in equipment maintenance and regulatory knowledge to help drive operations. The role calls for someone with great experience with Boilers/Steam Distribution Systems. The Utilities Manager should be very keen on equipment/facility system performance and quality.
The Utilities Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Managing Day to Day Activity of Technicians and Maintenance Professionals
- Keeping an Eye on Cost Savings Related to Utilities
- Environment, Health, and Safety
- Be a Technical Expert and Provide Guidance on GMP Facility Maintenance
- Consistently Meet Time-Sensitive Goals
The ideal candidate will have the following skillset:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 15+ Years in a Pharma/Biopharmaceutical environment
- Strong Background with Boiler/Steam Distribution Systems
- Strong Interpersonal and Written Skills
If you feel confident in your Utilities Management skills, apply today!