Validation Engineering Manager for leading Pharma company
- Validation Engineer | Manager Level
- Greater Chicago Area
A well-established pharmaceutical firm needs a Validation Engineering Manager with experience in a highly regulated environment. The company competes on the highest levels in their market and has kept a strong brand reputation throughout their existence. There is uncapped room for growth in this space.
The Validation Engineering Manager will be expected to use their knowledge in the Life Sciences sector to lead the validation team and develop validation protocols for equipment and processes. The role calls for extensive problem-solving skills in a fast-paced workplace. The Validation Engineering Manager should be very keen on team leadership as well as process/equipment performance and quality.
The Validation Engineering Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop validation strategies in compliance with FDA and ISO regulations
- Lead and supervise validation team
- Approve validation protocols
- Consistently meet time-sensitive goals
The ideal candidate will have the following skillset:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- 5+ years of validation engineering experience in a cGMP environment
- Previous experience in a management/supervisory position
- Excellent communication and written skills
If you are confident in your validation managerial skills, apply today.