A world-class, industry-driving biotech company is looking to hire a Production Planner in the San Diego area. This company leads cutting-edge research and manufacturing of antibodies and reagents to support Cancer, Stem cell, and Neuroscience research just to name a few areas. This position focuses on efficiency and coordination of production to meet demands. The company encourages innovation, collaboration and is looking for an ambitious individual to join the team and help push the department forward.
Key Responsibilities of the Production Planner:
- Coordinating inventory levels and production orders, creating production plans accordingly
- Working cross-functionally to communicate with all Supply Chain teams
- Quick thinking to optimize stock levels, resolve backorders, and changes in demand
- Strong problem-solving skills to anticipate and solve stock levels as they come
- Work and anticipate supply with sell-by and drug expiration dates
- Work as part of a larger team, communicate well
- Ensuring organization of the space and documentation of the material
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Bachelor's Degree and/or significant relevant planning experience in a related field
- Approximately 5 years of Production Planning experience
- Experience working with ERP/MRP and Microsoft based systems
- Ability to multi-task and work quickly and efficiently
- Prior experience working in a related life science or biotechnology industry a plus
This position is a full time, salaried position with benefits. This position is located in San Diego, CA.